Monday, February 24, 2014

Restrictions

As Leader of Oceania, restrictions have to be kept in the nation. Certain jobs for people, having sexual intercourse, having a certain type of communication with a person, or even acting a certain way. Being able to "read" any sort of movement even the slightest, lets us modify what a person is doing.Restrictions to what you can have with you or have inside your room also exist. However, if anyone were to disobey these restriction, and lets not forget there IS more than these,  it can lead to serious situations. Death, violence, and causes me anger. The times that someone tries to put down my authorities, leads to me giving a consequence. That is why, having a party, the Thought Crime, is where we keep in check of the actions being taken in MY nation. I am the main one to make sure that it is me who they worship and follow. Let's not forget that i am not afraid nor feel bad for the ones that choose to take the opposite route of what I have embellished for them.

Your every move is able to be seen at all times.
http://urania-josegalisifilho.blogspot.com/2012/12/george-orwells-1984-downward-journey-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment